Do you have a question about this product? Click here to ask
When buying your product, please be aware that you may endure delays due to an international manufacturer shortage of garden machinery. We may offer stock of your item, and you could receive your item as soon as 2-3 days. Alternatively, it could take up to 6-8 weeks (or manufacturers availability). Please call us for a more accurate ETA.
Share this product to someone who might like it
Etesia 124 DL: A World Apart
The Etesia Hydro 124 DL is the first mower that combines direct rear-ejection, integrated collection and high-lift emptying (patented). All features that make it one of the most highly efficient machines on the market, designed to mow up to 19,000 square metres per hour.
A more in-depth look at the Etesia Hydro 124DL
Cutting Width: 124cm
Dimensions (L x W x H): 280 x 128 x 174 cm
Engine HP: 25HP
Amount of Cylinders: 3
Horse Power: 25HP
Fuel Tank Capacity: 19 litres
Wheel Transmission Specification
Transmission Type: Hydrostatic
Number of Wheel Drive: 2
Forward Speed (km/h): 16
Reverse Speed (km/h): 16
Turning Radius (m): 1
Working Angle (%): 30
Output (theoretical): 19000 m²/h
Number of Blades: 2
Cutting Width: 124cm
Grass Box Capacity: 600 litres
Measurement and Weight Specification
*Specifications are correct at time of print and are subject to change without notice.
• 1.24m cutting width with two counter-rotating blades which are mounted at right angles.
• Cutting deck with rear ejection to give a quality finish with excellent collection even in long and wet grass.
• Grass box filled to capacity every time : 600 L / 100 kg
• Emptying can be carried out at any height from floor level up to a maximum of 1.8 metres without leaving the driver seat.
• To work faster at speeds up to 16km/h depending on conditions.
Compact and versatile
• The weight is distributed with 30% on the front axle and 70% on the rear.
• Differential lock through flow divider.
• Standards: Meets all safety requirements.
• The steering console is fully adjustable up or down, forward and back. Seat with arm rests, can be titled ; adjust to the operator’s weight and is adjustable back and forwards.
• The operator is provided with all-round visibility.
• Noise: because Etesia’s direct rear-ejection system is so effecient, no noisy turbines are required.
Robust and reliable
• Transmission: hydraulic wheel motors.
• Blade clutch: electromagnetic with built-in brake.
• A glass-panelled cab is available as an option, it can be equipped with a heating system.
• PTO for front accessories: sweeper, snow blade, scarifier, blower.
The Etesia Hydro 124 ride-on mower can be fitted with an optional new mulching deck, the MCM 144. It then becomes a formidable mulcher offering the unrivalled performance of a 1.44 m cutting width.
The reviews you see here are written by us and our customers. As we have a physical store based here in Felthorpe, Norfolk, we deal with the public face to face daily.
Some of our customers that are not able to log onto our website and add a review for themselves still have plenty to say about our products and service.
We only place reviews on the products that have been honestly reviewed by our customers for the product that they have purchased or used.
When you see our local logo, this means that we have placed the review on behalf of our customer. We ask all customers for permission to place the review before the review is posted.