£90.83 ex.VAT £109.00 Inc.VAT
Do you have a question about this product? Click here to ask
When buying your product, please be aware that you may endure delays due to an international manufacturer shortage of garden machinery. We may offer stock of your item, and you could receive your item as soon as 2-3 days. Alternatively, it could take up to 6-8 weeks (or manufacturers availability). Please call us for a more accurate ETA.
Share this product to someone who might like it
• Chopping logs has always been a laborious chore
• Two hands are never enough
• Three hands would be invaluable: one to hold the log and two to hold the chainsaw
Using a chainsaw is hazardous, and even the most experienced operator can become careless, and oblivious to the dangers – especially with a repetitive job like logging. Prolonged periods of using a heavy chainsaw can also produce backache, and increase the likelihood of short cuts taken, so causing accidents.
The LogMaster saw horse can overcome these problems, and is probably the safest sawhorse available. The chainsaw is clamped to the sawhorse, and the weight of the saw is then carried, on the frame, leaving the operator free to hold the log in position with one hand, and swing the chainsaw through the log with the other.
This simple solution to an old problem makes the job easier, faster, and safer. Anyone with experience of chopping logs will appreciate the value of this clever design.
• This simple and robust saw horse will change the way you chop logs forever
• The whole weight of the chainsaw is supported by the LogMaster and NOT our back! – the chainsaw is supported by a simple clamp plate
• This makes it fast, safe and effortless to operate unlike the conventional method which requires constant bending, lifting and straining, starting and stopping.
The reviews you see here are written by us and our customers. As we have a physical store based here in Felthorpe, Norfolk, we deal with the public face to face daily.
Some of our customers that are not able to log onto our website and add a review for themselves still have plenty to say about our products and service.
We only place reviews on the products that have been honestly reviewed by our customers for the product that they have purchased or used.
When you see our local logo, this means that we have placed the review on behalf of our customer. We ask all customers for permission to place the review before the review is posted.