Hayter Lawn Mowers
Our award winning Hayter Harrier 48 rear roller rotary machine is ideal for medium to large lawns, with the autodrive feature the machine offers all the propulsion necessary to drive the machine without any effort required by the user.
The rear roller on the Hayter Harrier 48 allows the machine to give the traditional striped finish and to cut over the lawn edge. With the cutterbar raised slightly rough areas can also be cut with ease.
Construction is a strong, rust-resistant aluminium chassis and running on long-lasting ball-bearing wheels, the Hayter Harrier 48 Autodrive Lawnmower will give you year upon year of unfailing service.
The height-of-cut is controlled using a single counterbalanced lever for simple, light-touch adjustment; while the handlebar can be quickly folded-down to save space.
The Hayter 48 has a 70litre grass bag capacity made from fabric to give maximum air flow for excellent collection of the grass clippings
Hayter engine 159cc OHV GTS fitted to code474A model
Briggs & Stratton 650Exi series fitted to code 475A & 476A
Honda GCV160 OHC fitted to code 479A
- 48cm width of cut
- Strong aluminium deck for durability
- 2 piece ribbed rear roller with differential
- Front fins on deck noticeably improves the quality of cut that can be obtained
- 7 cutting heights ranging from 13 - 60mm adjusted by a single lever
- A separate lever controls the ground speed
- Operator Presence Control safety mechanism incorporated snugly into the handlebar which, when released, stops the mower completely
- A cutterbar friction disc is fitted which protects the engine crankshaft from bending. This disc is unique to Hayter and limits impact damage should you accidentally hit a solid object and thereby qualifies for a lifetime guarantee against engine crankshaft bending.
- Blade brake clutch option
- Vari pitch cutting technology
- Wash port
- Trim side for close cutting to borders,walls and raised flower beds